Captioning for Tech Conferences
We transcribe tech conferences in realtime at up to 260 words per minute. Our captioners are intimately familiar with the complex language of the tech world, and are capable of keeping up with even the most rapid-fire speakers.
- Universal_Accessibility + Searchable_Data > Sum(Parts)
Transcripts allow for a searchable record of your conference, can be easily edited via crowdsourcing, and make great raw material for captioned videos.
- Live captions can be superimposed onto PowerPoint slides, given their own screen, and/or accessed via web browser on any smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- Captions can be provided to attendees in the room, to other rooms of the venue, to remote attendees, or even to the general public, depending on the requirements of the conference.
- Up to 20% of people in the United States have some degree of hearing loss.
- Captioned English is much more accessible to speakers of other languages than spoken English alone.
We've provided live captions for:
Norma: consolidate list to top 30 (10 in each column.)
Group together conferences with same title (ie. DevOps Days.)
- Google Chrome Dev Summit
- Full Stack Fest
- Lead Developer
- DevOps NYC
- DevOpsDays Silicon Valley
- DevOpsDays Chicago
- TechInclusion NY
- GopherCon 2016
- WordCampNYC 2016
- Design & Content 2016
- State of the Map US 2016
- WordCamp Boston 2016
- Open Source & Feelings 2016
- SRCCON 2016
- NPM Camp
- CascadiaFest 2016
- ESSA Conference - Vermont