Captioning for Tech Conferences
We transcribe tech conferences in realtime at up to 260 words per minute. Our captioners are intimately familiar with the complex language of the tech world, and are capable of keeping up with even the most rapid-fire speakers.
- Universal_Accessibility + Searchable_Data > Sum(Parts)
Transcripts allow for a searchable record of your conference, can be easily edited via crowdsourcing, and make great raw material for captioned videos.
- Live captions can be superimposed onto PowerPoint slides, given their own screen, and/or accessed via web browser on any smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- Captions can be provided to attendees in the room, to other rooms of the venue, to remote attendees, or even to the general public, depending on the requirements of the conference.
- Up to 20% of people in the United States have some degree of hearing loss.
- Captioned English is much more accessible to speakers of other languages than spoken English alone.
Help is Here!
Full Stack Fest Desperately Needed Competent Replacement Captioners